samedi 18 octobre 2008

Angelina Jolie in Wanted

Hey! I've just started a new digital painting! It is absolutly unfinished but I couldn't wait to upload it! it's a portrait of Angelina Jolie, and I used as reference a picture from one of her last movies, Wanted. I've been working on it for approximatively 2 hours. As for the two first paintings, I'm using digital oils on the Corel Painter X program.


Here are some new Work in Progress pictures of this painting... the hair is really difficult to paint, but it is soooo interresting... and that painting is really turning great!!! I'm glad with it (for the moment...)




Finally! After almost a year of wait, I finally took some time to finish it!

Here is the final result!


2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Bonjour,
Je trouve tes dessins magnifique et très réaliste.On a l'impression qu'elle sort du dessin.J'aime le dessin et je le pratique mais pas aussi bien que toi. C'est super continu a+

Anonyme a dit…

C'est pas croyable, c'en est même râlant !
J'adore...